WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM THIS MORNING TO 3 AM
* WHAT...South winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 to 55 mph
* WHERE...Portions of southeast Kansas and central, east
central, south central, southwest and west central Missouri.
* WHEN...From 6 AM Tuesday to 3 AM CST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...A few higher gusts over 60 mph are
possible at times, but confidence in that occuring is limited
at this time.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.