Pulaski County is currently considered a Covid 19 hotspot within the state.
Year-to-date, as of Monday, 11/30/20, Pulaski County has:
• 414 Positive COVID tests last week (Aggregate total: 3,511)
• 12 known hospitalizations
• 5 new COVID related death reports (30 Total)
• Category: 1 (Extreme Risk)
Category 1 Recommended Action Plan:
• Business occupancy limits reflective of social distancing
• Social group size: 10 or less
• Masks- strongly advised in all offices and businesses where
social distancing is not possible.
Due to high and growing positivity rates and community spread within Pulaski County and surrounding areas, health department officials are advising individuals to remember the 3 W’s. While there is no current mask mandate, these practices will help protect you and our community. WEAR your mask while in public places. WATCH your distance. WASH your hands.