Vaccine event coming to Lebanon
– Governor Mike Parson announced in a recent news release that the Missouri National
Guard (MONG) will be assisting the Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) and other state
partners in establishing COVID-19 vaccination sites across the state. A mass vaccination team has been
assigned to each of Missouri’s nine Highway Patrol regions. In partnership with MONG and DHSS, Jordan
Valley Community Health Center, Laclede County Health Department, and the Laclede County Office of
Emergency Management will be holding a (DRIVE THRU) mass vaccination clinic on Tuesday, February
16th and Wednesday, February 17th at the Cowan Civic Center from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
• Dates: Tuesday, February 16th & Wednesday, February 17th
• Location: Cowan Civic Center
500 E. Elm, Lebanon, MO 65536
• Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
• Who Can Register: Individuals in Phase 1A, 1B: Tiers 1 and 2
• Registration Link: http://bit.ly/3p7yoIX
Who is included in Phase 1A, 1B: Tiers 1 and 2?
• Visit https://bit.ly/2MqRCvk to learn more.
What vaccine will be given at this event?
• The Moderna vaccine will be given at this mass vaccination site. Moderna’s vaccine was
approved for those ages 18 and older. It is not recommended for individuals who have
experienced a serious reaction (e.g., anaphylaxis) to a prior dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or to any
of its components. For information on vaccine components, refer to the manufacturers’ package
inserts from Moderna.
• The vaccine is a two-dose vaccine. It is important individuals return for the second dose to
develop the highest level of immunity.
How to prepare for the event:
• Registration is REQUIRED for this event and attendees will be screened and approved according
to the phases listed above.
• Bring your photo ID.
• Wear a short-sleeved shirt.