The Missouri Division of Fire Safety believes the fire and explosions at the Kosan Crisplant propane plant in Marshfield on May 13th were the result of an accidental spark off of a small propane cylinder. Investigators, after talking to witnesses, say that a dropped cylinder was responsible for the fire that sent a smoke cloud into the air that could be seen for miles. Authorities say the fire originated outdoors near a loading dock, an area where small propane cylinders were reconditioned. It took three hours for area fire crews to get the blaze under control. Three people were inside the building and escaped injury; crews on the scene treated one employee for injuries as many as ten-thousand propane tanks exploded during the fire.