Free Tax Help For Military Members

It’s tax time and there is free IRS filing for all taxpayers under a certain income level—and for ALL active military members and family. Cesar Yabor a spokesman for the Internal Revenue Service says military families can use a program called Mil Tax.

Military Members serving overseas or in combat zones – might qualify for an extension to file, depending on their circumstances. Cesar Yabor of the I-R-S says the software is easy.

The information about Mil Tax is on the Department of Defense website.

(From Missourinet)