Due to forecasted severe weather, a 59-minute rule has been granted for Tuesday, Jan. 24. Normal operations on Fort Leonard Wood for Wednesday, Jan. 25, have been suspended for all personnel who are not critical and or essential — as previously identified by supervisors. Mission essential personnel will report to Fort Leonard Wood as required. Maximum teleworking is in effect if eligible and capable for Wednesday, Jan. 25. Please check with your immediate supervisor for more details.
– Appointments at the General Leonard Wood Army Community Hospital currently scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 25, will be rescheduled. Call the hospital line at 866.299.4234 for additional recorded information. The emergency room remains open.
– The Commissary will be closed Wednesday, Jan 25. Please contact them at 573.596.0783 for further details.
– The Main Exchange, Mini-Mall and the North Shoppette will be closed, and South Shoppette will have limited operating hours from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Wednesday.
– Appointments at the ID Card Facility scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 25, will be rescheduled – a member of the ID card team will contact those with appointments by phone to reschedule. If you do not hear from them within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, please contact them at (573) 596.0744.
– The date of the U.S. Army Engineer School Change of Responsibility has shifted and is now scheduled for 9 a.m., Thursday, Jan. 26, at Abrams Theater.
Check road conditions prior to travel, always adjust your speed down to account for lower traction when driving on snow or ice. Travel only when absolutely necessary during severe conditions.
For current road conditions on the installation, call the SNAIR hotline at 573.563.4141, or visit the SNAIR web page at https://home.army.mil/wood/
Updates can also be found on the official Fort Leonard Wood Facebook page at www.facebook.com/